Home >> Your Questions

Q - in b.com degree my 47% can i do b.ed?

- Senorita


According to the NCTE’s norms and standards, candidates with at least fifty percent marks (relaxation for reserve categories) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree or any other qualification equivalent are eligible for admission in full time B.Ed. programme.

However, this percentage may differ and there may be an entrance examination or any other selection process for admission.
To know exact minimum percentage required, eligibility criteria, selection process, and relaxation in the qualifying marks, please contact concerned college/university/authority.

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.