Home >> Your Questions

Q - i wish to do a b.ed course. i want to knw that if i passed that examination with a gud percentage so what are the requirements if i want to go abroad e.g in u.k to teach wat i have to do in order to go ther . plz give full information in details.

- Pinky


Countries have their own education systems and training programmes for teachers. For school teaching positions, most of the countries require bachelor degree or higher qualification(in the specialisation) and a teaching certification.  First, you should check if your qualifications are equivalent to their education systems.
If you complete B.Ed. with good score, some countries may allow you for temporary teaching posts. But to work as a qualified teacher in schools, you will have to get a teaching certification from authorities there
In UK, a qualified teacher from the European Economic Area (EEA) may be eligible for qualified teacher status (QTS) without further assessment. But Non-EEA nationals have to follow other procedures.
You need a work permit to work overseas. It will be better if you have some teaching experience.

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.