Home >> Your Questions

Q - i did d.ed one year frm tulsi college of education ambala city.ater exam i went england. bt i want to cmplete my d.ed course. wht should i do. ple help me. can i give direct 2nd year exam.

- Vandana


You should consult with the college where you completed D.Ed. first year and SCERT Haryana to find out any such possibility.
Address: SCERT Haryana, Sohna Road, Gurgaon-122001
Phone: 0124-2320628

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.