Home >> Your Questions

Q - i m in 12. i want to study abroad,what will i do for that?

- Suraj


You can apply in colleges and universities abroad which offer undergraduate programmes. List out preferred institutions offering course(s) you want to study.
Start your preparation now. Make inquiries to the institutions. Find out course details, admission procedures, application forms, eligibility criteria, requirements, fees, etc. Find a source of financial support. Collect and prepare required documents. Clear English proficiency test. Submit application forms. Get details about visa procedures and requirements.

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.