Home >> Your Questions

Q - I got 60% from u.p.,I Want know about b.ed add. please give me advise.

- Jayprakash


Generally, a Joint Entrance Examination for admission in B.Ed. Colleges affiliated to the various Universities in Uttar Pradesh is conducted according to the instructions of Government of Uttar Pradesh.  Then, on-Campus/off-campus counseling is held and seats are allocated to eligible candidates. JEE B.Ed.2010 is already over and three rounds of Counselling are over too.
You should apply for Joint Entrance Examination B.Ed. - 2011.

Answered on: December 3, 2010

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.