Home >> Your Questions

Q - how can i take admission . b.arch. i have a problem in my 12th board result i have gotted 6 subject in 4 subject i secured 64%_ but out of 2 maths and physic i gotted compartment.i want take admission 2011 yrs is it possible to take me any college.my year is very important for myself?

- Monish


Sorry, but with compartment in Maths and Physics, there is hardly any chance to get admission in B.Arch. You should reappear and clear these subjects. You can't escape from this unwanted situation. Be responsible and accept the situation. It will help you to prepare well and pass with good marks. This is the best way to face it.

Best Wishes!

Answered on: June 28, 2011

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.