Home >> Your Questions
after bpharmacy what i have to do?
Some of the options to consider:
- specialise in any area of Pharmacy and then opt for research, teaching or any other field. Later on, you can work on Research & Development units of pharmaceutical industry in India or abroad.
- work in pharmaceutical industry, hospitals, or regulatory bodies like Food and Drug Administration.
- become a medical sales representative or try something else in sales & marketing.
- explore possibilities in Medical Transcription.
- start your own manufacturing unit of drugs or cosmetics.
- start your own medicine store.
[Answered on July 26, 2011]
Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion
only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.