Home >> Your Questions

Q - hi sir,Iam interested in cardiology,i hav completed my bridge course with mphw. pls suggest me the best course to reach my goal.

- Harika


You have not provided more details to fully understand you question. We assume you are interested in nursing course. We suggest you should do B.Sc. Nursing and then M.Sc. Nursing in Cardiological / CTVS nursing.

[Answered on September 5, 2011]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Careers :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.