Home >> Your Questions

Q - How to apply through correspondence for M.ED.in pbi.uni.Patiala

- Varinder


Department of Distance Education, Punjabi University conducts entrance exam for admission to M.Ed. two years course. Please visit their website for more details:

[Answered on September 5, 2011]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.