Home >> Your Questions

Q - hi sir in r/madam, i d my h bachelor degree in physiotherapy so i want do my post graduate in which courses the degree will be eligible so please help me.

- Mahesh


You can do Master in Physiotherapy(M.P.T.). There are many branches of MPT such as geriatrics, neurology, orthopaedics, cardiopulmonary, pediatrics, sports. You can also consider doing PG Diploma in any related field like Speech and Hearing; Fitness, Health and Nutrition; Acupressure and Acupuncture, etc.
Other courses: M.Sc. Physiology

[Answered on September 7, 2011]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.