Home >> Your Questions

Q - iam 40 female postgraduate in Social work(specialised in Medical and Psychiatry). i want to start my career now. pl suggest me the options i have& what else i can do to get the better one

- Sona


You can start working with NGOs or development agencies.
As medical or public health social worker or psychiatric social worker, you can work for hospitals, individual and family services agencies, or local government. Other career opportunities exist in areas like teaching, research, social welfare, labour welfare.

[Answered on September 19, 2011]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Careers :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.