Home >> Your Questions

Q - sir/mam i want to enquire that if a person has done B.Ed., can a person can admission in M.Ed.without entrance test.are any seats vacant??

- Jagpreet


A candidate must have a B.Ed. degree to apply for M.Ed course to any institution. Admission procedure and selection procedure are as per the policy of the concerned authority. Please contact institute/college directly to get more details.

[Answered on September 23, 2011]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.