Home >> Your Questions

Q - plz tell me about msc(food technology) cources in singapore, hongkong

- Swaroopa


To get details about MSc. (Food Technology) courses, you should contact Faculty of Science, National University of Singapore and Faculty of Science, University of Hong Kong.

[Answered on November 30, 2011]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.