Home >> Your Questions

Q - Dear sir , I have completed +2 and did one sitting degree now i want to join B.ed regular course, is it possible to do please let me know..

- Vidhya


As per our knowledge, you must have a three-year(or more) bachelors degree to join B.Ed. regular course.

[Answered on February 11, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.