Home >> Your Questions

Q - AFTER 12th what can i do to join defence as a officer post except nda please send me in details

- Kashyap


You can apply for IMA - Tech Entry Scheme after 10+2 (with atleast 70% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

To get more details, visit: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in

[Answered on February 13, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.