Home >> Your Questions

Q - I have finished my B Ed last year with 65% from North eastern University Shillong, in Social science and Geography, Last one year I am trying for a Job but unable. Is there any other option for me with this qualification. I do not want to study more.

- Milan


You should pass Teachers Eligibility Test of your state and/or CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test). CTET applies to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan
Schools, etc.).
You can apply for the posts of Trained  Graduate Teacher (TGT), Primary Teacher and other teaching posts with B.Ed. degree.
Employment Notice page for vacant positions in KVS: http://kvsangathan.nic.in/EmployementNotice.aspx

Keep trying with a positive approach. You will succeed.

[Answered on February 28, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.