Home >> Your Questions

Q - i did LL.b & DFSE from NIFE but i want to do advance industrial &constructional safety diploma from recognized institute distance learning plz help me.presently i m working in safety dept.

- Siddiqui


To get information about diploma courses on industrial safety and constructional safety, you should contact the Directorate General, Factory Advice Service & Labour Institutes.
website: www.dgfasli.nic.in

[Answered on March 5, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.