Home >> Your Questions

Q - sir i have just cleared the 11 class exam with 83% {PCM} and i want to know which exams can i apply for and the total no of seats for general plz tell me about all the universities and when their forms are out

- Rohit


There are many exams you can apply for.
IITJEE is conducted for admission to IITs, IT- BHU and Indian School of mines for undergraduate courses in engineering.
AIEEE conducted by CBSE for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering in various colleges.
Application process of both these exams starts in October and exam is scheduled in April next year.

Most of the states also conduct common entrance test for admission to B.E./B.Tech. in various engineering colleges. Universities and institutes also conduct entrance exams at their own level.

Also refer to related question:

Application process of most of these entrance exams starts during October - January and tests are scheduled during April -May. These entrance exams are advertised on leading newspapers and information is also displayed on websites. You can apply for more than one entrance exam subject to exam dates. You should start looking for application forms from October this year.

[Answered on April 10, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.