Home >> Your Questions

Q - i am m.sc in chemistry & i want to join indian army ,how?

- Sushma


You can apply for Short Service Commission - Non-technical category for Women. See for related advertisement - Combined Defence Services Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) (http://www.upsc.gov.in) and apply for the Examination under this category. An unmarried graduate/ post graduate of age between 19 and 25 years can apply for this category. For complete details please visit: http://http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/

[Answered on May 16, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.