Home >> Your Questions

Q - how i apply btech in printing technology after completed my printing diploma

- Anusha


Students who have completed Diploma in Engineering (Printing Technology) can apply for B.Tech. Printing Technology as normal or  Lateral Entry. You may have to appear in entrance examination or follow any other procedure. To know more about admission procedure and other details, you should contact institutions directly. Some of the institutions:
Calicut University, Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kerala
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Haryana
Manipal University, Karnataka

[Answered on May 21, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Careers :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.