Home >> Your Questions

Q - where can i apply ,i have diploma in mech. engg. whatís the scope for me in army?

- Nitish


There are several opportunities for engineering diploma holders in public and private sector. You can apply for various junior engineer posts in Railways. You can also apply for similar posts(junior engineer, diploma trainee, etc.) in NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, BHEL and other public sector companies and government agencies. You can work with manufacturing, automobile, construction, power plant, steel or cement industries.
For engineering technical posts in army, you must have a bachelor degree in engineering. You can submit a direct query and ask details on websites http://joinindianarmy.nic.in or http://www.indianarmy.gov.in

[Answered on June 6, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Careers :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.