Home >> Your Questions

Q - Iam studying MCA from IGNOU in Nepal. Now i am at Panjab. How can I complete my MCA from panjab now?

- Dev


You should contact IGNOU authorities and make a request to see the matter. If possible, they can help you change regional centre or explain other options and possibilities. You can also contact your IGNOU centre in Nepal and send a request to do the needful.
IGNOU Helpline for General Enquiry   - 011-29571000

[Answered on June 30, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.