Home >> Your Questions

Q - i am a geology (hons)graduate . persuing msc in geology . i want to study planetary geology ... what should i do ,, please help.

- Sukanya


You should apply for related masters degree programmes in colleges/universities of USA. You may be required GRE scores and TOEFL/ IELTS with other documents. Some institutions may require some thesis research in related areas. You can send queries and get details from these institutions directly.

Some of the institutions you can start with:

Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Harvard University
Department of Geology and Planetary Science, University of Pittsburgh
Department of Geological Sciences, Arizona State University
Department of Geological Sciences, Brown University
Pennsylvania State University

[Answered on July 4, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Careers :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.