Home >> Your Questions

Q - Sir i want ti admission in bp-ed 1 year course...but in graution i have not physical subject and then how i get admission in bp-ed....

- Balvir


Every college/institute has to follow norms and standards prescribed by NCTE /UGC/State Government or any other competent body for admission to B.P.Ed. Course. Institutions cannot lower the admission requirements set by above mentioned agencies.
There may be some relaxation for Graduates having participated in National/ State/ Inter-University sports or holding 'C' certificate in NCC. You should contact institutes directly and get information regarding eligibility criteria.

[Answered on August 16, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.