Home >> Your Questions

Q - After polytechnic now i appearing in B.tech. can i eligible for flying officer

- Sukhbir


You can apply for CDSE (Combined Defence Services Examination) or admission test for Short Service Commission (SSC) of Indian Air Force after B.Tech.
For more details, please refer to website http://www.careerairforce.nic.in or related advertisements.

[Answered on August 17, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.