Home >> Your Questions

Q - can i give net after MCOM from IGNOU and can b lecturer in DU?

- Seema


You can apply for UGC-NET examination after completing M.Com. (atleast 55% marks). Once you qualify NET, you can apply for Lecturer post in DU or other institutions. For complete details, please see norms and regulations of concerned institutions and UGC.

[Answered on August 27, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.