Home >> Your Questions

Q - how i will join as a flying officer in airforce

- Atish


You have not mentioned your academic qualification. There are two options: after 10+2 or after graduation.
You can apply for NDA(National Defence Academy) after 10+2(with Physics and Mathematics). You can apply for CDSE (Combined Defence Services Examination) or  Short Service Commission (SSC) of Indian Air Force after B.E./B.Tech. or graduation(with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level).
For more details, please refer to website http://www.careerairforce.nic.in or related advertisements.
Also see: http://www.careernextmove.com/questions/28.php

[Answered on September 10, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.