Home >> Your Questions

Q - what if i have 2 become a C.A (charter accounter) wat 2 do after complitin my 10th

- Gargi


You should continue 10+2 studies and at the same time enroll with Common Proficiency Test (CPT) of CA programme. You can take commerce stream for 10+2 studies. Students with non-commerce streams can also join CA. However, Chartered Accountancy is directly related to commerce. After 10+2 and after completion of specified period from the date of registration for CPT, you will be eligible to appear in next CPT examination. After passing 10+2 and CPT, you can register for next level CA course. If like, you can also continue your graduation with it.

At a glance, CA programme has three main course sections apart from IT training and practical training. You should first enroll for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) which is the first step for this programme. After passing CPT, you will have to complete Integrated Professional Competency Course (IPCC) and thereafter, CA Final Course. You will have to complete 3 years period of articled training which you can join after passing Group I of IPCE. There is 15 days - General Management and Communication Skills course also. After successful completion of all the courses and trainings, you can enroll as a member of ICAI and become Chartered Accountant.
For more details, please refer:  www.icai.org

[Answered on October 1, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Careers :

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.