Home >> Your Questions

Q - I want to opt for mass communication in the field of english news reader . please provide me the detail information about this topic .

- Sakshi


Some media studies related institutes offer short term courses in News Reading. If you are really interested in this career, better get a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication first. Then, do a short term course in News Reading. You may have to work as intern with some broadcasting agency. You must be confident, comfortable in front of camera, have good voice quality and knowledge of current news and affairs.

[Answered on October 30, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Careers :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.