Home >> Your Questions

Q - My wife has done MSc in Zoology. She wants to start her career in teaching what are various options available for her ?

- Adil


She can apply for Post Graduate Teacher post with her M.Sc. Zoology degree(wherever applicable) in both private and government schools. She can also do B.Ed. and then take up school level teaching as a career option.
She can appear in UGC-CSIR NET or obtain Ph.D. Degree in Zoology and apply for lectureship.

[Answered on October 31, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.