Home >> Your Questions

Q - i like traveling indoor and outdoor of india so what is the course so i apply so that my ambition can come come true

- Viraj


You can work in various fields like sales, travel, or hospitality. You can either choose a career which involves lots of traveling or choose a career, get expertise in it and plan it in such a way that involves lots of traveling. 

Some suggestions:
Travel writer - a degree in English or journalism/mass communication might be helpful.
Tour leader/guide - multilingual, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and good knowledge of the area you want to lead tours in shall help. 
Commercial pilot - special training
Flight crew  - training
Cruise ship crew  - training

Teacher /Corporate trainer - You can learn a field or technique and start teaching or training at individual/ group/ corporate level.
Civil Service - (especially IFS)  then, you can be deputed inside country or outside with Indian Embassies, United Nations, UNESCO, etc.
Engineer, Doctor

Geologist, archaeologist, peace corps.
Artist, DJs, stylist, chef, swim instructor, health/fitness instructor, consultant, planner

There are several options. Do some research and brainstorming. You can find some really good options. Choose one and then, join related course.

{Answered on November 6, 2012]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Careers :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.