Home >> Your Questions

Q - i passed 12th n persuing engineering, but unable to get thru it.i want to quit studies n take up a job of teaching..what do i do please suggest..

- Neha


If you can't continue your engineering studies and want to do teaching, join a teaching course(one or two years) such as JBT/D.El.Ed, ECE, etc. for better teaching job prospects. You can also consider B.A./B.Sc.+B.Ed. or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.)(4 yrs.). If possible complete your engineering, otherwise teaching and many other options are always open.

[Answered on June 12,2013]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Careers :

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.