Home >> Your Questions


- Mehul


You can consider following options depending on your interest and priorities:
- go for M.D./ M.S. in Ayurveda,  then start practicing as Ayurvedic practitioner in govt. or
private hospital or after M.D. do a certificate course in clinical research and enter research
- get a PG degree in Hospital Management or similar degree in Hospital or Health Administration and try for Hospital Administration/Management jobs
- get a PG Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy  and join a modern reputed wellness/healthcare centre or start your own
- start practicing under some experienced good senior doctor or join Ayurvedic hospital/AYUSH Wing in District Hospitals. Get some experience and  explore possibilities of private/govt. jobs or your own independent practice 
- get MBA degree in Sales & Marketing and search jobs in Pharma. sector
- get Master degree in Ayurveda + Ph.D. and join Ayurvedic colleges as teaching faculty
- work as Ayurvedic pharmacist

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Careers :

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.