Home >> Your Questions

Q - Dear sir , I am 25 years old and I passed my 12th exam on 2008 on PCM so its gape of 4 years , so what can I do and which course do for better future

- Dalvir


Try to get admission in any field you like. You can do many courses through distance education. Some possible options are BSc. Animation/Multimedia, BCA, BBA, etc. You can consider various professional and technical diplomas/courses too; which you can continue with distance level courses or job. You need to do situational analysis and consider everything - your capabilities, limitations, financial aspects, time limits, possibilities, likings, future prospects, etc.

[Answered on December 5, 2013]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.