Home >> Your Questions

Q - Can I go for C.A. after complete B.com. With English?

- Dhaval


You can enrol for CA after completing BCom. 
You can even register directly for Intermediate level course i.e. Integrated Professional Competence without passing entry level course - Common Proficiency Course(CPC), if you have secured minimum 55% marks in BCom. Otherwise, enrol for entry level course CPT first.
Please contact the ICAI or visit www.icai.org for more details.

[Answered on July 8, 2014]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.