Home >> Your Questions

Q - hey! i m currently doing COMP SCI. engg but in future i want to do BS in physics .so to get admission in foreign universities what exams i have to do?

- Sushmita


Usually, to qualify for a course in foreign universities applicants have to fulfill specific academic requirements and English language requirements.
For academic purposes, some universities may consider your 10+2 scores good enough for admission. In case of other universities/colleges, you will have to take a subject assessment test which can be a standardised exam acceptable by a large number of institutions.
Many USA colleges accept standardised exams - The SAT and The ACT scores.
To prove English proficiency, you need to qualify in a standard exam such as TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Academic or follow other processes.
It will be better if you contact foreign colleges/universities you want to join, directly and learn about eligibility criteria and all required documents and procedures. You can send emails, make online queries or chat with a college representative to clear your doubts.

[Answered on August 7, 2014]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.