Home >> Your Questions

Q - i am a 10th passed out n m doing polytechnic 1st year with civil enggineering,what should i do after diploma?

- Apurva


It depends on your goals and priorities. You can continue education, get training, or search jobs. Some of the options to consider: 
B.E. / B.Tech 
B. Arch.
Bachelor degree in Interior designing
Practical training and Diploma/Advanced Diploma courses in related specialty fields such as Structural Design, Construction Management, Drafting and Design, Surveying
Search jobs in government departments or public authorities - Public Works Departments, Railways, etc. or Private and Public sector companies related to fields such as infrastructure/construction/power/energy/mining/surveying. 

[Answered on September 11, 2014]

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Careers :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.