Home >> Your Questions

Q - Should i write any entrance in tamilnadu to do B.ARCH course?

- Gowthami


Entrance Exams like AIEEE, and some other entrance exams conducted by colleges in Tamilnadu, like SRM Engg. College, have already been conducted or last date of receipt of application form is over. You can take National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).  Please check with architecture colleges themselves for remaining exams or other details.

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Careers :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.