Home >> Your Questions

Q - interested in doing MSc in fishery please advice

- Sunil


We suggest you to prepare for All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA–PG), a combined examination for the award of ICAR Junior Research Fellowship and admission to 100% seats of Master’s Degree programme at the CIFE and 25% seats in the State Agricultural Universities and some other universities. The exam is conducted by the India Council of Agricultural Research(ICAR). Candidates having Bachelor degree in the Fisheries Sciences under 10+2+5 or 10+2+4 years degree programmes may apply for this examination.

Institutes follow different admission and selection procedures. Some conduct their own written test & interview.
Some of the institutions offering courses in Fishery Sciences:
- Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Nandinagar, Bidar
- West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences, KB Sarani, Belgachia, Kolkata-700 037 (West Bengal)
- College of Fisheries, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Agricultural University (Dr. B. S. K. K. V.), Dapoli
- Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.