Home >> Your Questions

Q - I am computer teacher.I am running Computer Institute.Many student Enquiry . How can Take admission B.ed.Guide me sir .Send fee structure. sir thank you. ADD :- B.S.CITY(JHARKHAND)

- Raj


Candidates who have passed the Bachelor level Examination with at least the specified percentage of marks either in graduation/ Masters from any recognised University of India will be eligible for admission to the B.Ed course (to know exact minimum %age required pls. contact concerned university/state authority). Admission will be on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or in the entrance examination or any other selection process as per rules laid down by NCTE and the Jharkhand Government.
Fee is as prescribed by Jharkhand State Govt/University.

Universities in Jharkhand offering B.Ed. :
Ranchi University
Vinoba Bhave University
Sido Kanhu Murmu University

NCTE recognised B.Ed. institutions in Bokaro (Jharkhand) :
- Al-Habeeb Teachers Training College  (A Minority Institution), Sector – VI, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand - 827006
- Bokaro Steel City College, Sector-VI, Bokaro, Jharkhand-827 006
- Swami Ram Krishan Paramhansh Teacher Training College, Vill/PO – Karmatand, Dist – Bokaro, Jharkhand – 828307

Please contact institutes/universities recognised by NCTE to get more details.

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.