Home >> Your Questions

Q - i am a + 2 student, i want to join in b arch. pls give the details

- Evin


You should take AIEEE-2011 and National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) exams. Good ranking and score will help you get admission in a reputed Architecture college.

All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is held every year at all India level for admission in  B.E./B.Tech. and B.Arch./ B. Planning programmes in various institutions, namely National Institutes of Technology, Deemed Universities, Technical Institutions and other Govt. funded Institutions. A centralized counselling is organised or States/Institutes organise their own counselling for filling up the seats. AIEEE can help you get into a good institution. For more information, please visit http://aieee.nic.in

Prospective applicants desirous of taking admission to B.Arch.  take NATA. NATA is offered as a paper based + computer based test. Its scores are used by admissions authorities of different Government, Govt. Aided & unaided schools / colleges of Architecture, to provide common measure for comparing the qualifications of applicants.
NATA can be given from January till September every year at designated Test Centers located at colleges / schools of architecture in India. For more details visit website http://www.nata.in

You can also appear in IIT-JEE -2011 and state/institute level entrance examinations.

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.