Home >> Your Questions

Q - i am a student who had given exam of +2 having non-med ,i am interested in c.a. so can i apply for it &what i have to do ?which exam i have to appear?

- Rishu


You can apply for CA programme.
CA programme is divided into three sections apart from IT training and practical training:
- Competency Professional Test (CPT),
- Professional Competency Course (PCC) and
- Final Examination

You should first enrol for Competency Professional Test (CPT). CPT examination is held twice in a year i.e., in June & December.

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India [ICAI] is authorised to regulate and conduct CA course. The application forms for registration can be obtained from and submitted to regional offices of the ICAI. After completion of specified period (60 days) from the date of registration for CPT with the Board of Studies, you will be eligible to appear in next scheduled CPT examination.

For more details, please refer:  www.icai.org

Please Note: This answer is just our view and a suggestion only. We have used our best knowledge but still the information may not be 100% accurate and updated.

Related Courses :

View All Answers

Ask Career Related Questions

verify:Ask Question

Skip to Content  

DISCLAIMER: Content of this web page is for information purposes only, please consult concerned authority, organisation, institution or person for more details. All materials and services in this web site, including those provided by links to third-party web sites are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.